CO-OP Shared Branch
One major benefit of being a member of Georgia Heritage FCU is having access to a number of credit unions across the country. This means you can enjoy credit union services even while traveling.
It's easy to find a credit union in your network. When you do, simply provide your name and account number and you will be treated just as if you were here in Georgia.
- Access to a network of credit unions across the country
- Enjoy most of the same services you get at Georgia Heritage FCU branch locations.
- Have access to your accounts in case of emergency
- Easy to find an in-network credit union via
- CO-OP Shared Branch website
- Download the app to your mobile phone (iPhone or Android)
- Simply provide the following to receive service:
- Valid government-issued I.D.
- Account number