Online Banking Alert
Georgia Heritage FCU is proud to announce our new and improved Online and Mobile Banking platform and Bill Payment system. The new system will provide additional features for a faster, easier and better way to do online and mobile banking at your convenience.
Effective Monday, October 16, 2017, we'll have a new system that members will love! Some of the new and improved features include:
• New look and feel
• Transfer money between Georgia Heritage and other financial institutions
• Enhanced Remote Check Deposit
• Setup travel notifications
• Freeze debit cards
• Touch ID and fingerprint authentication on mobile
• Quick PIN access on mobile
• View holds and pending transactions
• Scroll through an unlimited number of transactions
• Person to Person Transaction via SMS text and email
This is good news indeed! But with most improvements, some changes are necessary to complete the implementation process. Our new Online and Mobile Banking will involve temporary changes as we upgrade from our old system to the new:
- Bill Payment service will be available through Thursday, October 12 until 11:59p.m.
- If you have recurring Bill Payments or Institution to Institution transfers scheduled for October 13, through October 15, those transactions will be processed as scheduled.
- Bill Payment enrollment will be disabled on Thursday, October 12 at 11:59 p.m. and will be enabled on Monday October 16, 2017.
- Bill Pay payee information will be migrated over to the new system.
- Financial Institution to Financial Institution (A2A) transfer information will NOT be migrated over to the new system. Members will need to re–enter this information and go through the initial account verification process for any future transactions.
The new and improved Online and Mobile Banking will be fully operational on Monday, October 16, 2017. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this process, and look forward to serving you with a new and improved system!