SAVE THE DATE!
Georgia Heritage FCU 2019 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Carey Hilliard’s Banquet Hall
11111 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419-1829
Reservations required due to limited seating. For more information, or to reserve your seat, call (912) 236-4400.
The Nominating Committee submits the following names for consideration for Board appointments:
- Jan Griner (Incumbent)
- Sammy Blankenship (Incumbent)
- Russell Bright
Nominations also may be made by petitions submitted by members. Members who desire to name a nominee or nominees for a vacancy should prepare and submit a petition in accordance with the following procedures:
- Petition must be signed by 105 primary members of Georgia Heritage Federal Credit Union.
- Petition must be accompanied by a completed Volunteer Application indicating that the person is agreeable to nomination and will serve if elected to office. Each nominee will undergo a credit check and background check to determine bondability. The nominee must state his/her willingness to attend Board meetings and devote such time as needed to fulfill this 3-year obligation.
- Petition must be filed with the Board Secretary of Georgia Heritage FCU by February 14, 2019. Petitions may be left at the Credit Union and will be forwarded to the Secretary.
- Only members 18 years of age or older can be nominated for the Board and are eligible to vote.
For more information about becoming a credit union volunteer on our Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.